The OpenStack Summit in Barcelona is coming up! Would you like to have a say in which presentations you’ll be seeing? Cast your vote today for these Swift-oriented sessions. Community voting ends Monday, August 8th at 11:59pm PDT.
Only a handful of these presentations can make the cut, and community votes are the top factor in session selection. On the ballot are some great insightful presentations about Swift.
How to vote:
First go to the voting page: https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/vote-for-speakers/
You can search using a portion of the session name or presenter name.
- The Efficient Object Store: Large Scale Geo-Distributed Swift Deployment with Erasure Coding (Jacob Caspi, Caleb Tennis)
- Cisco Intercloud migration from Ceph to Swift while in production (Johnny Wang, Martin Lanner)
- Metadata search: Finding a needle in OpenStack Swift (Timur Alperovich, Martin Lanner)
- Object-Based Genomics: Building a Distributed, Fault-Tolerant NGS workflow with OpenStack Swift (Jeffrey Tratner, Martin Lanner)
- Swift Deployment Automation in Cisco Intercloud (Johnny Wang, Martin Lanner)
- Simplify your backup strategy using cloud storage with the Swift API (Paul Mayer, Doug Soltesz)
- Ready for Production – Swift3 – AWS S3 API on Swift (Doug Soltesz, Tim Burke)
- Distributed file access in OpenStack Swift – development update and live demo (Jo Arnold, Ed McClanahan)
- Go – Why and what of Swift is moving to Go (John Dickinson, Clay Gerrard)
- SpringCM’s experience delivering document management on Swift (Antonis Papatsaras)
Don’t forget, this year’s Fall OpenStack Summit is in Barcelona, Spain and will be held October 25 – 28, 2016. The OpenStack Summit is the premier gathering of all the top people within the OpenStack community – developers, users, admins, and fans of open source software and cloud computing.
See you in Barcelona!